Puerto Rico was wonderful; a much-needed step away from the fast pace of daily life in NYC. Now that we are back, and getting married in just shy of two months’ time, Gavin and I have to check off a few more urgent items on our never-ending wedding to-do list:
– Invitations: Print, address and send wedding invitations.
– Rings: Order Gavin’s ring/ Get mine (from Momma) re-sized.
– Cake: Select and book a baker for the cupcakes / mini-wedding cake.
– Rehearsal: Organize the night before (I think we’re still waiting on the priest.)
– Music: Send lists to both DJ and organist with selections.
– Transportation: Review transportation options from my parents and Gavin’s parents and make a decision. Call for reservation.
– Hotel: Reserve someplace for me and Gavin to stay nearby in Brooklyn the night of the wedding.
– Wedding Favors: Decide and buy.
While I promised myself that this would not happen to me and Gavin, here we are – less than three months before the wedding – with some major $%!* to get done still. I guess we are officially in “crunch time” now.